Since 2006, half a dozen homes have been upgraded in Nipissing District and had families move into them. Your family could be next.
Basic eligibility criteria includes the following:
- your family is currently renting
- children under 12
- earning less than $60,000 annually
HOAP is administered by The Community Homeownership Action Group, also known as "CHAG".
CHAG is assisted by other community partners from the private and public sectors, bringing their expertise and resources to the table.
- Caisse Populaire North Bay limitée
- CMHC (Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation)
- Northern Credit Union
- DNSSAB (District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board)
- Nipissing District Housing Corporation